MSD Distributor, Ford 351C/M, 460, L.P., CT
Low-profile racing distributor, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition and a crank trigger.
Delivery time: out of stock
€350.26 €289.47Add to Compare
Note: when ordering large quantities the estimated delivery time may differ
Blue oval racers will be happy to see these Crank Trigger Distributors. The housing of these three distributors are standard-height Ford Distributors so they will work with cast intake manifolds. These distributors have a low-profile cap assembly to clear busy intake set-ups and are topped with MSD's new Rynite-molded Ford-style cap and wire retainer. The low design is accomplished because the only thing under the cap is a rotor! These distributors don't have an advance assembly or pick-up so they must be used with a Crank Trigger. Since these distributors are designed for racing applications, a ball bearing is pressed into the housing to guide the polished steel shaft. Each distributor is supplied with a bronze gear.
- Designed to fit low in the block for racing applications with sheet metal intake manifold combinations
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with large diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Supplied with bronze gear