MSD Dist., Dual Sync, AMC
Fits 290, 304, 343, 360, 390, 401 AMC engines. Dual Sync EFI Distributors designed to work with Holley EFI, and other sequential EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cams sensor inputs.
Delivery time: in stock (2-3 business days)
€359.58 €297.17Add to Compare
Note: when ordering large quantities the estimated delivery time may differ
The AMC V-8 MSD Pro-Billet EFI Dual Sync Distributor! The new design features high-quality dual Hall Effect sensor, a QPQ coated precision billet shutter wheel and distributor shaft guided by a sealed ball bearing, a race proven distributor gear, performance cap and rotor, and all the quality our Pro-Billet distributor line is known for. While this distributor is designed primarily for use with sequential fuel injection systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensor inputs, they can also trigger TBI fuel injection systems. The precision-machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at high engine speeds. If you have converted to a coil-per-cylinder ignition system, we offer a great looking blank distributor cap to save space and eliminate the unused cap and rotor. MSD AMC Pro-Billet EFI Dual Sync distributor is available for many popular engine applications from 290, 304, 343, 360, 390, and 401 CID and is a perfect addition to your fuel-injected power plant.
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Can be used to trigger popular TBI fuel injection systems
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Comes with quality, race proven distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications